Saturday, January 7, 2012

We made it to india!

This blog will be short but just wanted to let everyone know that brad and I have safely arrived in India! After experiencing an extreme culture shock we are feeling much better after a rest and some food. Our guest house is delightful and they are super friendly.
Before I go I will share a few quick differences I have noticed...
1. Get out of the way! A car, bike, truck or bus just does not care about you.
2. Dogs sleep on top of parked cars. So weird.
3. Brad and I really stand out and apparently its cool to stare at us
4. People will just sit at your dinner table. Please, make yourself at home!
5. Delhi really needs all that incense they are burning.
6. You can pee in the street and start random little campfires wherever you please.

It's crazy, confusing, chaotic, and I can't wait to explore the old part of Delhi tomorrow! Love from brad and ash

No comments:

Post a Comment